On 9/11/2001, the U.S. Government failed to protect America, and Islamic jihadis flew planes into two World Trade Center buildings in New York (American Airlines flight 11 and United Airlines flight 175) and the Pentagon in Arlington, Virginia (American Airlines flight 77) killing nearly 3,000 people.
But on United Airlines flight 93, average American citizens demonstrated leadership, courage, and initiative and gave the last full measure of devotion to this nation by ensuring that airplane would not be used to do the kind of devastation we saw in New York and Arlington.
And so it is today. Citizens will win or lose this war at the local level.
It is 2018. Contrary to U.S. warfighting doctrine, the United States government has still not identified the “enemy” we face in this war. You cannot hit the bullseye if there is no target.
Since 9/11, 159 Americans have been killed and 502 wounded in 71 jihadi attacks perpetrated by muslims in 24 different states inside America.
Texas leads the nations with eight (8) separate attacks.
Fifteen (15) of the nineteen (19) Islamic jihadis who attacked America on 9/11 were from Saudi Arabia. Evidence exists revealing Saudi intelligence operatives conducted a “dry run” for the 9/11 attacks one year prior to 9/11/01, and the Saudi Ambassador to the United States – Prince Bandar – and his wife passed money to an account used to support 9/11 hijackers.
Yet, the United States government calls Saudi Arabia an “ally” in the “War on Terror.”
Pakistani Intelligence helped move Al Qaeda personnel on the ground in Pakistan and Afghanistan after the 9/11 attacks, and Osama bin Laden lived for years in Pakistan less than a mile from the Pakistani Military Academy.
Yet, the United States government calls Pakistan and “ally” in the “War on Terror.”
U.S. military generals, State Department officials, National Security advisors, and directors of U.S. intelligence agencies continue to rely upon Islamic “coalition partners” and Islamic advisors to tell them how to fight the war.
We LOST the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, and it is not because our military soldiers, Marines, sailors, and airmen failed to do their jobs – it is because our generals/admirals and civilian leaders failed and continue to fail to Understand the Threat and identify the enemy.
Al Qaeda, the Islamic State, Boko Haram, Al Shabaab, Hizbollah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Abu Sayef, the Muslim Brotherhood, Hizb u Tahrir, Jamaat e Islami, Tabligi Jamaat, and all Islamic nations on the planet under the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) clearly state they intend to establish an Islamic State (caliphate) under sharia (Islamic law) through all means necessary.
The enemy very clearly makes their intentions known. The enemy is not the problem. Our leaders are the problem.
U.S. leadership has failed and continues to fail America and Americans are dead because of it – nearly 700 killed or wounded since 9/11 here at home.
President Trump stands virtually alone in this administration as someone who has some semblance of an understanding Islam is the problem and sharia is the threat doctrine of our enemy.
Because of all of this, this war will be won or lost at the local level.
Here is what citizens must do if America is to win this war:
- Know and understand sharia. Speak truth boldly.
- Organize citizens who understand the threat into small teams to focus their efforts on educating and activating: police; prosecutors and judges; legislators; pastors/rabbis; school officials; business leaders (chamber of commerce); and local politicians.
- Give each team simple focused tasks.
- POLICE: Give a copy of the book Raising a Jihadi Generation and the UTT Episode 1 DVD to your local police chief and sheriff. Encourage your local police chief and sheriff to bring the UTT’s 3-day “Understanding and Investigating the Jihadi Network” course to their jurisdiction. This is the only program of its kind in the U.S. which gives police tools to map out, investigate and prosecute the jihadi network in your community.
- PROSECUTORS/JUDGES: Share UTT information with prosecutors and judges you know, and encourage them to host a UTT training. If able, show them examples of the jihadi network in their city/county and how they operate – ie they (suit-wearing jihadis) portray themselves as helpful and friendly yet still have the same objectives as Al Qaeda.
- LEGISLATORS: Work with patriots involved with legislative efforts at your state house to increase the strength of state Racketeering statutes and increase the list of predicate crimes to include “Terrorism.” Work to make “Conspiring to overthrow the state constitution” a state felony in your state.
- PASTORS/RABBIS: Educate local church leaders, including pastors, about the threat of Islam and encourage them to cease all “Interfaith Outreach” as it is today, since all U.S. interfaith outreach efforts are driven by the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood via the International Institute of Islamic Thought (IIIT), the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), and the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR).
- SCHOOL OFFICIALS: Firmly ensure Islam is not being taught in your local schools, nor are children compelled to openly state the shahada (Islamic statement of faith). Work with organizations like TruthinTextbooks.com to ensure social studies and history books are actually teaching historical facts not revisionist history. Ensure the school board, principles, PTA leaders and others are aware that the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) is a front for the terrorist group Hamas, and has no place in any discussions or activities dealing with American school children. See “CAIR is Hamas” document here. DO teach children about America’s founding principles, specifically, “The law of nature and nature’s God” and what that legally means and how it relates to the foundation of U.S. law and government.
- BUSINESS LEADERS: Identify key patriotic business leaders in the community, and educate them on the threat (once you understand it!). Have team members ready to publicly call for boycotts and participate in public protests outside businesses who support jihadi organizations domestically or overseas. Work to promote courageous men and women who understand the threat to be a part of your local chamber of commerce.
- LOCAL ELECTED OFFICIALS: Mayors, city council members, and other local officials who are open-minded and able to hear and receive facts and truth should be engaged and taught about the threat of the Islamic Movement in the United States and your local area. These officials should be be encouraged to know this threat and act accordingly in the day to day disposition of their duties as community leaders. They should know they will be held accountable, and the team working with them should consistently be giving them positive or negative feedback based on their actions.
In all of this, local leaders should know your teams will stand with them through all of this if they do the right thing and speak truth. There does not need to be a public proclamation by all these officials that they understand the threat. Many will get much more done by quietly shutting the doors to the jihadis that have been open to them for so long.
The most important thing is the know the threat first before you ever decide to act. When you act you must have a reasonable understanding of how the jihadis will respond so you will be prepared to counter-act them accordingly.
On 9/11/01, American citizens on United Airlines flight 93 took charge and won the day by ensuring a greater tragedy did not take place. They gave their lives for all of us, as have thousands of American warriors on battlefields across the world.
Will you stand up and do your duty now?