by John D. Guandolo
Court filings made by Special Prosecutor John Durham on January 25th and February 11th related to his ongoing investigation into President Donald Trump’s “collusion” with Russia continue to turn the investigation towards Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, senior U.S. intelligence professionals, the Democrat National Committee, and other high ranking democrats.
Numerous individuals have testified before the Grand Jury, and dozens of people have been interviewed by John Durham and his team in furtherance of this investigation.
Monday, the former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe publicly stated “quite a few more indictments” are forthcoming in this case.
Facts in Evidence
- 2 months prior to the Presidential election, attorney Michael Sussmann spoke with the FBI’s General Counsel at FBI Headquarters to “alert” the FBI that Donald Trump “colluded” with Russia’s Alfa Bank, Russian oligarchs, and others to help Mr. Trump win the 2016 election
- Sussmann was indicted for lying to the FBI about the nature of his involvement in this matter. He claimed he was acting alone as a citizen when, according to Durham’s latest report, Sussmann was an operative of the Hillary Clinton Campaign, tech executive Rodney Joffe, and Joffe’s company.
- FBI and Special Counsel investigations discovered no evidence to support Sussmann’s “collusion” allegations.
- Information supporting the false “collusion” claim is contained in the Steele dossier, created by former British Intelligence agent Christopher Steele, who was commissioned by Fusion GPS. Fusion GPS was paid by the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and the Hillary Clinton Campaign.
- Christopher Steele’s main source for his dossier is Igor Danchenko, who was indicted in November 2021 on 5 counts of lying to the FBI about the sources of his information.
- The information in the Steele dossier was used to build FISA Applications used to gain FISA warrants to electronically surveil the President of the United States, his family, and his staff.
- In June 2021, former FBI attorney Kevin Clinesmith pled guilty to falsifying a document used to obtain FISA surveillance on Mr. Trump’s foreign policy advisor Carter Page.
- Durham’s report reveals this plan to smear Donald Trump was briefed by Hillary Clinton to U.S. Intelligence Community officials, President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, and other senior administration officials.
In this case we have a U.S. Presidential candidate – Hillary Clinton – initiating an operation using a former Department of Justice attorney – Michael Sussmann – to intentionally discredit her opponent – Donald Trump – by paying intelligence agents, including an agent of a foreign power – former British intelligence agent Christopher Steele – to produce a fabricated “dossier” to falsely demonstrate Mr. Trump’s collusion with Russia, and the entire plan is supported by senior U.S. administration and intelligence community officials with the dutiful U.S. media regurgitating these lies as quickly as they were able.
The magnitude of this case is unprecedented in American history.
The national security implications of these revelations are apparent. The facts reveal the U.S. national security apparatus is completely corrupted, further supporting the need for a massive purge in the federal government and the need of states and local communities to take charge of their own security and way of life.
One can only imagine how American citizens who cherish the law, the U.S. Constitution, and the Declaration of Independence will respond if all of the parties complicit in this coup of the President of the United States are not brought to justice.
How will U.S. federal agents who have sworn an allegiance to the U.S. Constitution respond?