by John D. Guandolo
As I write this article, an “active shooter” has just been neutralized at the Naval Air Station in Corpus Christi, Texas. If it turns out this is a “terrorist” attack, it will be another in a long line of Islamic jihadi attacks in the state with the most jihadi attacks in America since 9/11 – TEXAS.
[UPDATE (5/22/20): The man who attacked NAS Corpus Christi (TX) was a sharia-adherent Syrian-born muslim who studied sharia in Saudi Arabia named Adam Salim Alsahli. Alsahli was killed by personnel manning the gate he tried to plow through with his vehicle. The FBI stated they are looking for a second suspect who is believed to be at large. See this excellent article by Laura Loomer on Alsahli here.]
Understanding the Threat (UTT) has published numerous articles about the significant and growing jihadi network in Texas to include:
Texas Leads the Nation in Domestic Jihadi Attacks – click here to read;
Texas Media Desperate to Defend Jihadis – click here to read;
Remembering the Largest Terrorism Financing Trial in American History – click here to read.
A Look Back at Nabil Sadoun: Hamas/CAIR Leader in Texas – click here to read.
Terrorists in the “Best Small Town in America” – click here to read.
Jihadi Omar Suleiman Finds Open Doors All Over Texas – click here to read.
The Disinformation Campaign at the Ground Level: Carrollton, Texas – click here to read.
Texas School Demonstrates Mainstream Public Education is Biased Against Truth & Reality – click here to read.
Here are some facts to ponder regarding the jihadi threat in TEXAS:
- Texas has had more jihadi attacks since 9/11/01 than any other state in America.
- On November 5, 2009, muslim U.S. Army Major Nidal Malik Hasan launched a jihadi attack at Fort Hood (Texas) killing 14 people and wounding over 30 others.
- Dallas – Fort Worth (DFW) has the most Hamas activity in the nation, outside of the Chicago, Illinois area.
- Texas is home to the largest terrorism financing trial ever successfully prosecuted in American history – US v Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development (HLF), Northern District of Texas (Dallas) 2008. HLF was the largest Islamic charity in America and was a front for the terrorist group Hamas located in Richardson, Texas.
- On May 3, 2015, two Islamic jihadis from the Muslim Brotherhood’s Islamic Community Center of Phoenix (AZ) attacked the “Draw Mohammed” contest in Garland, Texas but were killed by police before they could enter the event.
- On February 17, 2019, the Islamic Education Center in Houston, Texas celebrated the anniversary of the 1979 Iranian revolution and declaration of a global jihad against the non-muslim world with children at the center declaring they are soldiers for Allah.
- Houston, Texas has 108 mosques (that we know about), and UTT has not identified one of them which does not teach that it is obligatory for muslims to wage war against non-muslims until “Allah’s divine law”/sharia is the law of the land on earth. As a side note, Houston is also home to the headquarters of the Communist Party in Texas and the jihadis and communists are working together against the United States. UTT assesses the Houston area is significantly dangerous and as dangerous as Dearborn, Michigan and Minneapolis, Minnesota, but the jihadi population is not as overt as those other areas yet.
- Hamas doing business as CAIR (Council on American Islamic Relations) hosts an annual “Muslim Day” at the Texas State Capital in Austin, Texas. In December 2018, Houston Mayor Turner declared December 9, 2018 as “CAIR-Texas Day” in Houston.
- Texas is home to at least one Islamic Tribunal or sharia court. In 2015, Irving Mayor Beth Van Duyne boldly took on this Islamic sharia court in her area, and the U.S. Islamic Movement responded with a propaganda operation of sending a muslim boy into school with a device that looks like a bomb. Eventually the citizens of Irving stood behind their mayor, but the Irving sharia court is still operating.
- Goodfellow Air Force Base in San Angelo, Texas has a “muslim prayer room” inside the Taylor Chapel on base which teaches that all muslims must wage war against non-muslims until “Allah’s divine law”/sharia is imposed on every one on earth. In April 2018, UTT published a report on the specific materials UTT found in that muslim prayer room and the danger this activity poses to the base and the community. A copy of the report was sent to the base commanding officer with numerous follow ups and requests by Members of Congress to conduct a CONGRINT (Congressional Inquiry). To date, nothing has happened.
- Texas has been home to numerous Islamic “honor killings” including the 2008 New Year’s Day killing of two muslim girls by their father Yaser Abdel Said who is still at large.
- Colleges and universities across Texas are home to chapters of the Muslim Brotherhood’s Muslim Students Association which recruit jihadis, promote a false understanding of Islam, conduct dawah, and are a significant part of the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood’s deception operation.
- All Richardson Independent School District (ISD) high schools have designated muslim prayer rooms.
These data points indicate a dangerous situation in Texas and a lack of understanding of the threat by those in charge. Yet, Texas leadership, including and especially the Texas GOP, has ignored this issue and, rather, embraced Islamic leaders who – almost always – turn out to be jihadis.
Texans must decide how long they will let their neighborhoods burn before they decide to call the fire department. Texans are encouraged to get a deeper understanding of the threat by using the resources UTT offers, and pushing local and state officials to do their duty to protect the citizens instead of working to infringe on their unalienable rights under the cover of COVID-19.
Understanding the Threat is the only organization in America empowering citizens, police, and local/state officials with tools to identify and map out jihadi and communist networks, and the only organization in America which helps local leaders build strategies to dismantle these networks.
[Coda (5/22/20): In light of the facts we now know…What will be the response from the FBI and federal officials?
- Will the United States take military action against Saudi Arabia for training Alsahli, the 9/11 attacks, Saudi Arabia’s funding of the global jihad, Saudi’s funding of jihadi mosques and schools in the U.S. or any of the other hostile actions Saudi Arabia takes against U.S. interests?
- Will the FBI get search warrants for NAIT owned mosques (Muslim Brotherhood/jihadi) in Texas and bring the heat down on the Islamic community and begin holding them accountable?
- Will the FBI arrest leaders of Hamas doing business as CAIR and seek their execution based on the fact they are working directly with hostile foreign powers to commit murder, conspiring to overthrow the U.S. government, committing espionage, and directly support terrorism according to U.S. law?
- Will local or state officials in Texas order all Islamic schools in Texas shut down because they teach the very thing Adam Alsahli just did at the Naval Air Station Corpus Christi is normative and universally accepted behavior for all muslims?
Americans should be outraged if there is not immediate and bold action taken.
Texans should not stop pressing their state leadership until Texas leaders take aggressive and definitive action against the jihadi community or Texas leaders are removed from office for their criminally negligent inaction as well as actions which continue to support enemies of Texas and endanger Texans.]
[…] the Texas Department of Public Safety aware Texas is a major center for jihadi activity in the United […]
[…] Is TEXAS the Center of U.S. Jihad Activity? May 21, 2020 by John D. Guandolo As I write this article, an “active shooter” has just been neutralized at the Naval Air Station in Corpus Christi, Texas. If it turns out this is a “terrorist” attack, it will be another in a long line of Islamic jihadi attacks in the state with the most jihadi attacks in America since 9/11 – TEXAS. https://www.understandingthethreat.com/is-the-center-of-u-s-jihad-in-texas/ […]
Bear in mind that Islam’s declaration of war*on Western civiization came nine years prior to the 9/11 attacks, to which the White House response was — and remains — effectively nothing more than a globally transmitted outrageous assertion by the (then) president of the United States from the inside of a Washington D.C. mosque while standing amid a semi-circle of his sharia-adherent campaign financiers whose cohorts had just precipitated the murders of 2777 mainly American,victims, that “Islam is a religion of peace”; then ask yourself what possible reason could have been more compelling for initiating a government-wide top-ranking treason in-time-of-war investigation even back then, i.e., well prior to the emergence of the so-called “28-pages”.
UTT’s foregoing comprehensive outline of a tactical plan to finally root-out the embedded anarchists and subversives who control what happens (contextually) next in Texas and elsewhere ‘, according to the 22 May 2020 edition of the FoxNews “Tucker Carlson” 2000EDT hr. something grave may be afoot involving precisely that question, i.e. the supression of relevant data threaded to high-ranking federal coverups and collusion involving a Saudi-Arabian operative based in Washington D.C. I’m not sure of the exact points, but instinct outweighs curiosity.
*Anyone wishing to own a personal translated Arabic-to-English copy of Islam’s declaration of war on Western civilization my do so (for but a nominal handling & postage fee) by contacting http://www.securefreedom.com to request: GOVERNMENT EXHIBIT 003-0085 3:04-CR-240-G U.S. v.HLF et al.
In spite of the relentless coverup of Saudi-Arabia’s funding of the 9/11 attacks which claimed 2777 innocent lives, its important for freedom loving Americans to understand that all the 1st Amendment to the Constitution actually does for Muslims is guarantee them the uninhibited right to show-up at one of their 3400 mosques on American soil and exercise the 20% of the draconian ideology they live by (and seek to impose here) known as a “religion” (the first one opened in Des Moines, Iowa in 1934).
But what the Constitution does not do for Muslims, thank God, is to prosecute jihadi criminals in accordance with sharia-law as though it had equal standing with the U.S. Criminal code. Its also worth lamenting the unfortunate fact that inasmuch as the Constitution was ratified in 1787, and the 1st Amendment in 1791, it wasn’t until 143 years later when said global mauraders began showing up in our country, thus the only founder who had even a clue about the reality of their 11-century global quest was either John, or John Quincy, Adams both of whom were long gone.
*Anyone wishing to explore the enorrmity of what could happen if we continue to ignore Islam’s 22 May 1991 declaration of war on Western civilization, which in 2004 was seized from a subterranean basement in Annandale, Va in accordance with a federal search warrant by special agents of the FBI, may order (for a nominal handling & postage fee) an Arabic-to-English personal translated copy by simply contacting http://www.securefreedom.org for: GOVERNMENT EXHIBIT 003-0085 3:04-CR-240-G U.S.v. HLF et.al
Your instincts were correct according to very early news, he acted to cause terror( also known as waging war) in his state, apparently by attacking Navy Air Base and was identified. Time for Texas to reconsider building permits for organizations of similar motivation, looks like they have been a little negligent or a victim of information intelligence deception warfare, since now they are correctly identifiying. Good job.