Enemies of the United States continue to lie and provide cover for jihadis in the U.S. while defaming those speaking truth about real threats to the Republic.
In an article entitled “American Islamophobia’s Fake Facts” published July 31, 2018 in a little-known online blog, the author lies and defends terrorists (jihadis) in an attempt to challenge the mountain of evidence reagarding the Islamic Movement in the United States.
While the article may never be read by more than a handful of people, the arguments in it are often raised by those collaborating with America’s enemies, so UTT thinks it wise to give our readers they ammunition they need to defeat these false and often nonsensical comments.
The article in question can be found here.
Here are the article’s main arguments followed by UTT’s rebuttal with facts:
“A major theme of those falsehoods is telling the U.S. public that Islam is inherently dangerous and that American Muslims, even if they do not embrace extremist religious beliefs or violent actions, are still a threat to national security.”
In fact, all Islamic doctrine mandates war against non-muslims until the world is under Islamic rule. There is no book of Islamic law (sharia) nor a text book used in U.S. Islamic schools – or any other Islamic school for that matter – that teaches another “version” of Islam.
That said, neither UTT nor other prominent national security organizations believe all “American Muslims are a threat,” but we have made clear that muslims who adhere to sharia and seek to impose it on others in any way, are a threat to liberty since sharia necessarily enslaves people, including muslims.
The Muslim Brotherhood’s (MB) By-Laws state their objectives are to establish an Islamic State under sharia – same as ISIS and Al Qaeda. The doctrinal writings of the MB make clear their main line of operation is in the non-violent realm. Espionage, counterintelligence, subversion, political warfare, and the like are their primary tools to overthrow the U.S. government.
Conspiring to overthrow the U.S. government is a violation of U.S. Federal Code, Title 18, Sections 2384 (Seditious Conspiracy) and 2383 (Conspiring to Overthrow the Government).
Evidence in the largest terrorism financing trial ever successfully prosecuted in American history [US v Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development (“HLF”), Northern District of Texas, 2008] reveals the most prominent Islamic organizations in the U.S. are a part of the Muslim Brotherhood’s Movement.
“The Brotherhood has not been designated as a terror organization by the U.S. government, and there are not the slightest grounds for thinking it, or any other secret force, controls any national Muslim-American group.”
Let us start with the fact that the designated terrorist group Hamas is an inherent part of the Muslim Brotherhood. If the finance department of a major corporation were laundering money, the indictment would not read “Finance Department, Company X” – the company would be indicted.
The fact the entire Muslim Brotherhood has not been designated a terrorist organization is a reflection of a failure by U.S. officials, not an indicator the MB is not a danger to the American people.
The evidence in the US v HLF trial reveals the most prominent Islamic organizations in the United States are a part of the Muslim Brotherhood’s Movement here. These include, but are not limited to: Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), North American Islamic Trust (NAIT), Muslim Students Association (MSA), Islamic Medical Association (IMANA), Association of Muslim Social Scientists (AMSS), Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA), Fiqh Council of North America (FCNA), International Institute for Islamic Thought (IIIT), and many others.
Evidence from other federal trials reveal the Muslim American Society (MAS) and the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) are both Muslim Brotherhood organizations with CAIR being the 4th organization created by the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood’s Palestine Committee, which is Hamas in the United States.
A declassified document from the FBI’s Indianapolis office dated December 15, 1987 states:
“The North American Islamic Trust (NAIT) was organized by the leaders of the Muslim Students Association of the United States and Canada (MSA) in 1973 as the parent organization of various Muslim groups in the U.S. and Canada. The leadership of NAIT, MSA and other Muslim groups are inter-related with many leaders and members of NAIT having been identified as supporters of the Islamic Revolution as advocated by the Government of Iran (GOI). Their support of JIHAD (a holy war) in the U.S. has been evidenced by the financial and organizational support provided through NAIT from Middle East countries to Muslims residing in the U.S. and Canada.”
A declassified FBI confidential informant (CI) report dated 8/17/1988, details the Muslim Brotherhood’s activities in the United States at the time and states:
“(CI) advised that in addition to the internal political structure and organization of NAIT as controlled by the IIIT leadership that as members of the IKHWAN they are involved in organizing external political support which involves influencing both public opinion in the United States as well as the United States Government. (CI) has advised that the Ikhwan is a secret Muslim organization that has unlimited funds and is extremely well organized in the United States to the point where it has set up political action front groups with no traceable ties to the IIIT or its various Muslim groups. They also have claimed success in infiltrating the United States government…the IIIT leadership has indicated that in this phase their organization needs to peacefully get inside the United States Government and also American universities. (CI) noted that the ultimate goal of the Islamic Revolution is the overthrow of all non-Islamic governments and that violence is a tool…”
The “Ikhwan” is the Muslim Brotherhood.
The idea that the Muslim Brotherhood does not control “any Muslim-American group” is ludicrous.
“The document, dated May 1991 and titled “An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America,” is real, but there is no evidence that it represents the views of anyone other than the single Brotherhood member who wrote it.”
An Explanatory Memorandum was discovered during the 2004 FBI raid of the Annandale, Virginia home of senior Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood operative Ismail Elbarasse.
The author of the document – Mohamed Akram Adlouni – was a member of the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood’s Shura Council and is listed as the number 2 man for the U.S. MB’s Palestine Committee, also knows as Hamas in the United States. Therefore, the author was not some random muslim as the article infers.
The Memorandum begins with confirming the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood previously approved strategic goal: “The general strategic goal of the Group in America which was approved by the Shura Council and the Organizational Conference for the year [I987] is “Enablement of Islam in North
America, meaning: establishing an effective and a stable Islamic Movement led by the Muslim
Brotherhood which adopts Muslims’ causes domestically and globally, and which works to
expand the observant Muslim base, aims at unifying and directing Muslims’ efforts, presents
Islam as a civilization alternative, and supports the global Islamic State wherever it is.”
Mohamed Akram Adlouni worked to bring the goal – stated above and approved the the Muslim Brotherhood leadership – to fruition.
Oddly, the author of the article admits Islam is working to be a “civilization alternative.” What is this but a revolutionary strategy to replace the Constitutional Republic with and Islamic State under sharia, in violation of U.S. federal code?
Following the presentation of the Memorandum to U.S. Brotherhood leadership, the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood officially published its “Implementation Manual” which implements many of the items discussed in the Memorandum.
Examples of this include: programs for youth and women, creation of media and political organizations, and others. Most notably, however, are:
(1) The historical and ideological details in An Explanatory Memorandum are consistent with other Muslim Brotherhood doctrine, to include Milestones, Toward a Worldwide Strategy for Islamic Policy and the speech given by U.S. MB leader Zeid al Noman in Missouri in 1981 detailing the Muslim Brotherhood’s history in America. The transcript of this speech was entered into evidence in the US v HLF trial.
(2) In section 20, An Explanatory Memorandum states: ” We must say that we are in a country which understands no language other than the language of the organizations, and one which does not respect or give weight to any group without effective, functional and strong organizations.” After the Memorandum and the Implementation Manual were published, the number of Islamic organizations created, beginning in 1992, increased drastically and remains at 80-120 Islamic organizations created annually in the United States – exactly what these plans call for.
(3) The stated role of the MB in America per An Explanatory Memorandum is to wage Civilization Jihad to “destroy Western civilization from within” and to “sabotage” our “miserable house” by OUR hands – getting Western leaders to do their bidding for them. The U.S. MB has succeed in doing this on numerous occasions.
When the U.S. State Department wrote the constitutions for Iraq and Afghanistan creating Islamic Republics under sharia – which fulfilled Al Qaeda’s objectives in those two places – that is Civilization Jihad by OUR hands.
When Muslim Brotherhood groups ISNA, MPAC, and CAIR petitioned President Obama to shut down training inside the U.S. government which factually detailed the domestic and international Islamic threat, but “offended muslims,” the President shut the training down. That is Civilization Jihad by OUR hands.
“The other main thread in the anti-Muslim narrative — the charge that mainstream Muslim-American organizations generally, and CAIR (the Council on American-Islamic Relations) in particular, have ‘terror ties’ — is similarly based on a single piece of ‘evidence’…The document that supposedly verifies the claim that CAIR and other groups are linked to Islamist terrorism is a list of ‘unindicted co-conspirators’…In the more than 11 years since the list was made public, no new information has emerged that corroborates the inflammatory assertion that CAIR or the other Muslim-American groups are terrorist organizations or fronts for Hamas.”
The fact the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) is a Hamas organization – a designated terrorist organization – is in no way based on the unindicted co-conspirators list. It is, however, important to mention the U.S. government identifies CAIR in the unindicted co-conspirators list as being a “Member of the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood’s Palestine Committee” which is Hamas, and Hamas members are called “terrorists.”
Here are a few of the many facts revealing CAIR is Hamas:
- The Palestine Committee (Hamas) Meeting in 1994 lists CAIR as the 4th organization operating under it (Hamas). This document was entered into evidence at the US v HLF trial.
- Hamas is a designated Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO) by the U.S. government and many governments around the world.
- In a 2003 Senate Sub-Committee hearing on “radical Islam,” Senator Charles Schumer (NY) stated, “To make matters worse, the prominent members of the Council’s (CAIR’s) current leadership who you Mr. Chairman invited to the hearings today, they declined to testify, also have intimate connections with Hamas.”
- In the December 2007 government filing in the US v Sabri Benkhala appeal (Eastern District of Virginia), the government stated: “From its founding by the Muslim Brotherhood leaders, CAIR conspired with other affiliates of the Muslim Brotherhood to support terrorists.”
- In a document retrieved from CAIR’s headquarters in Washington, D.C. by one of its interns – Chris Gaubatz who was actually working undercover – CAIR openly discussed supporting Osama bin Laden. The document was titled “Proposed Muslim Platform for 2004” (dated 3/08/04) and states, in part, “Attempt to understand Islamic movements in the area, and start supporting Islamic groups including Mr. bin Laden and his associates.”
- In a 2004 FBI raid at the Annandale, Virginia residence of Ismail Elbarasse, a senior Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood leader, the archives of the U.S. MB were discovered. One of the documents found listed the leaders of the U.S. Palestine Committee (Hamas). On the list were the names of CAIR founders Nihad Awad and Omar Ahmad (alias Omar Yeheya).
- In the government filing rebuking CAIR’s motion to have its name removed from the unindicted co-conspirator list in the HLF case, U.S. prosecutors stated, “As of the date of this response, the Court has entered into evidence a wide array of testimonial and documentary evidence expressly linking CAIR and its founders to the HLF and its principals; the Islamic Association for Palestine and its principals; the Palestine Committee in the United States, headed by Hamas official Mousa Abu Marzook; and the greater HAMAS-affiliated conspiracy described in the Government’s case-in-chief.”
- In the government filing rebuking ISNA/NAIT’s motion to have their names removed from the unindicted co-conspirator list in the HLF case, U.S. prosecutors stated, “The U.S. Muslim Brotherhood created the U.S. Palestine Committee, which documents reflect was initially comprised of three organizations: the OLF (HLF), the IAP, and the UASR. CAIR was later added to these organizations…the mandate of these organizations, per the International Muslim Brotherhood, was to support Hamas.”
- In ruling to leave CAIR on the unindicted co-conspirator list in the HLF case, Federal Judge Jorge Solis listed a portion of the overwhelming evidence against CAIR and wrote: “The Government has produced ample evidence to establish the associations of CAIR, ISNA, and NAIT with the HLF, the Islamic Association of Palestine (“IAP”), and with Hamas.”
- In a 3-0 ruling, an Appellate panel agreed to leave CAIR, ISNA, and NAIT on the unindicted co-conspirator list in the HLF case because of the overwhelming evidence.
- In a February 2010 affidavit from an FBI Special Agent in the immigration proceedings for Hamas leader Nabil Sadoun in Dallas, Texas, the affiant declared the U.S. Palestine Committee was affiliated with Hamas. He further identified four (4) Hamas organizations created by the Hamas in America: Holy Land Foundation, Islamic Association for Palestine, United Association for Studies and Research, and Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR).
- In a letter dated February 12, 2010 to U.S. Congresswoman Sue Myrick (NC) from Assistant U.S. Attorney General Ronald Weich, Mr. Weich wrote “Enclosed (is) evidence that was introduced in that trial (US v HLF) which demonstrated the relationship among CAIR, individual CAIR founders, and the Palestine Committee. Evidence was also introduced that demonstrated a relationship between the Palestine Committee and Hamas.”
- In a letter dated April 28, 2009 from the FBI’s Assistant Director, Office of Congressional Affairs, to U.S. Senator John Kyl (AZ), the FBI leader details why the FBI cut off all formal ties to CAIR and identifies it as an unindicted co-conspirator in the HLF trial because of its relationship with Hamas.
UTT encourages its readers to print this article and keep it handy when ignorant or nefarious people attempt to minimize the massive jihadi threat inside the United States.
We need a much greater sense of urgency in dealing with this threat, and that includes destroying the intentionally false comments and publications by enemy sympathizers and collaborators.
[…] By John Guandolo | Understanding the Threat […]
[…] August 3, 2018 Marxists Continue to Lie and Defend Jihadis in America https://www.understandingthethreat.com/marxists-lie-defend-jihadis/ […]
Who said this, to whom, when, why and what have we ever done about it? Would you consider this statement to be contrary to our Constitution, our way of life, a danger to our National/Homeland Security and the preservation of our Constitution? Would you think these are words of an enemy? Surely, both the House and the Senate studied this but where are the reports?
“The Ambassador answered us that it was founded on the Laws of their prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every musselman [muslim] who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.”
This statement was a part of a March 28, 1786, letter from John Adams and Thomas Jefferson to John Jay, the United States Secretary of Foreign Affairs, Continental Congress, concerning their conversation with Tripoli’s to London, Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman as to why his pirates/terrorists hijacked our merchant ships, stole the ships and cargo while holding the sailors for ransom. http://founders.archives.gov/documents/Jefferson/01-09-02-0315
Just Google March 28, 1786, letter from John Adams and Thomas Jefferson to John Jay
Why are we failing to mention the obvious issues in the 1786 letter that still exists today? Here are the main points in 1786; are they the same today with the Muslim Brotherhood in America and their plan they wrote to destroy us?
a. “it was founded on the Laws of their prophet”;
b. “that it was written in their Koran”;
c. “that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners”;
d. “that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and”;
e. “to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and”;
f. “that every musselman [muslim] who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.”
g. “that it was a law that the first who boarded an Enemy’s Vessell should have one slave more than his share with the rest”;
h. “which operated as an incentive to the most desperate Valour and Enterprize;
i. “that it was the Practice of their Corsairs to bear down upon a ship;
j. for each sailor to take a dagger in each hand, and another in his mouth, and leap on board, which so terrified their Enemies that very few ever stood against them.”
k. “That he verily believed the Devil assisted his Countrymen, for they were almost always successful.
The Muslim Brotherhood wrote a plan to infiltrate America and destroy us from within by what they call their “Civilization-Jihadist Process” plan dated May 22, 1991, this makes them our enemy! Google: An Explanatory Memorandum: On the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America and read it!
On January 9, 2017, Sen. Cruz (R-Texas) filed S.68 and Rep. Diaz-Balart (R-Florida) filed H.R.377 both bills titled “Muslim Brotherhood Terrorist Designation Act of 2017” it will require the Secretary of State to submit a report to Congress on the designation of the Muslim Brotherhood as a foreign terrorist organization and for other purposes.
Each of us must DEMAND our House and two Senators co-sponsor these bills and if they won’t, FIRE THEM for their failure to uphold our Constitution, their oath of office and our NATIONAL SECURITY! America must have open and transparent hearings on the Islamic threat identified over 232-years ago!
Here is the Muslim Brotherhood’s “Civilization-Jihadist Process” plan dated May 22, 1991, designed to slowly infiltrate America and destroy us from within! Simply Google: Government Exhibit 003-0085 3:04-CR-240-G in U.S. v Holy Land Foundation, et al.
[…] Understanding the Threat, by John Guandolo, August 3, 2018: […]
jg…Today’s announcement that the Las Vegas shooter had “no motive”…confirms every thing that you have stated in my opinion…just by the sheer, blatant ignorance of the doctrine that is the motivation for jihad, written in the text of the Quran, enforced by sharia laws and taught in the mosques. To ignore the trips to Saudi Arabia, knowing that fighting terrorism for the jihadist is also to strike terror in the hearts of American non believers, the fact that the month before shooting the SA air force was in town for nearly a month, the quantity of weapons that Stephen Paddock was able to bring to his room in a matter of days. just who were they for, or was he a hired killer,or a martyr, going after the crowd, of young patriotic Americans. Surely to the left this was only a gun problem.
Why was the Prince quickly returned to SA and placed under arrest. Isis claims it was a jihad, but this was dismissed and even though there was a nearby mosque in the area where the shooter lived.So ;where did he convert or was this just in the realm of purges gone wrong by the national security that still can’t diqest the reality of a political movement that hides in plain sight, and to cover this problem disregarded, who has the money to cover this horrific event where by shows he is also following sharia law. This announcement is so disturbing in it’s resistance….to identify a clever enemy they can’t define.
Furthermore, not only do the internal mobs of embedded jihadists and homegrown quislings UTT references in paragraph-1 constitute a clear & present ever burgeoning danger to U.S. national security on behalf of sharia-adherent Islam, but the irrevocable penalty for repudiating allegiance to said comprehensive draconian ideology is death. I.e., as was the case with the 9/11 jihadist killers who prior to their 3-pronged surprise war* attack on our country declined to include learning how to land an airliner, as opposed to simply navigating it once aloft, there are no exit doors to Islam. And the Muslim Brotherhood damn well knows it.
And as if all that weren’t enough, the latter-day Lamont Cranston, aka “the Shadow”, (initially referred to as the U.S. Attorney General), has apparently infused an anarchical guilt-ridden mind with ostensibly unbridled bias-based political powers to thus create a demonstrable sadist and contextual torturer.
*Anyone wishing to better understand the exact terms of Islam’s declaration of war on the United States, the original of which was seized in accordance with a federal search from a subterranean basement in Annandale, Virginia by Special Agents of the FBI, in 2004, may do so (for a nominal handling & postage fee) by contacting http://www.securefreedom.org to request their personal Arabic-to-English translated verbatim copy of said chilling document by referencing: GOVERNMENT EXHIBIT 003-0085 3:04-CR-240-G U.S. v. HLF, et al.