by John D. Guandolo
Last week, the republicans on the Texas State Board of Education (TSBOE) handed jihadis from the Turkish Fethullah Gulen Movement a victory by granting them permission to open the latest cover for their U.S. operations – the Royal Public Charter Schools, led by Soner Tarim, from Turkey.
Despite facts and evidence presented to the board about the nefarious nature of Gulen schools and Soner Tarim’s leadership in this hostile Movement, TSBOE republicans paved the way for broader encroachment into the Lone Star State by these jihadis.
The final vote was 9-5 with seven (7) republicans voting for the jihadi schools and two (2) voting against. Two (2) democrats voted for the jihadi schools and three (3) voted against.
The seven (7) republicans who voted for these jihadi schools are Donna Bahorich (District 6), Barbara Cargill (District 8), Pat Hardy (District 11), Tom Maynard (District 10), Sue Melton-Malone (District 14), Ken Mercer (District 5), and Marty Rowley (District 15).
In 2019, shortly after UTT provided information to the TSBOE in a previous attempt by Soner Tarim to establish Gulen’s Royal Public Charter Schools, UTT published an article detailing the threat from the Gulen Movement in America. However, this year republicans on the TSBOE intentionally ignored the facts, and put Texans in grave danger by handing our adversaries exactly what they wanted.
What are some of the facts presented to the Texas State Board of Education (TSBOE) identifying Soner Tarim as hostile to the citizens of Texas?
- The Royal Public Charter School network is founded by Soner Tarim, the CEO and founder of the Harmony School network. Harmony is a direct subsidiary of Fethullah Gulen, a leader of an international Islamic jihadi Movement which has the same objective as Al Qaeda and the Islamic State, namely to establish a Global Islamic State under sharia (Islamic Law), through all means necessary, including violence. Fethullah Gulen resides in Pennsylvania and cannot return to Turkey because he would face arrest and trial for the attempted coup of Turkey’s President Erdogan. (Note: Gulen and Erdogan are both enemies of the United States and were previously colleagues. Now the struggle for who will have the power in Turkey is at the forefront of their relationship.)
- The board heard testimony that Tarim’s application for the Harmony School of Science in the year 2000 included his work at the Private Aziziye High School in Erzurum Turkey. However, his current application did not mention it. The reason for this may be found in the fact that weeks after the attempted coup against Turkish President Erdogan in 2016, the Aziziye High School was raided by Turkish security forces and damning evidence discovered. Turkish security forces “discovered a secret locked entry, two floors that housed secret meeting rooms, dormitory rooms, and a restaurant, as well as material relating to Fethullah Gulen’s Hizmet Movement, which has been designated a terrorist organization. After a trial, people went to jail.”
- In Tarim’s 2019 interview for his Royal Charter application, archived video shows him volunteering that he cannot go back to Turkey, but no one asked him why that is the case. UTT’s assessment is that Soner Tarim is a known supporter of Fethullah Gulen and will be arrested if he returns to Turkey.
- The Gulen network has fallen under numerous FBI investigations across the U.S. For example, in December 2013, the FBI raided a Gulen school in New Orleans, Louisiana.
No matter how well the Royal Public Charter School program is presented, at its root it is a dangerous and corrosive Movement school board officials
have a duty to reject out of hand for the safety of citizens in Texas.
But this time, TSBOE republicans served America’s enemies and not the citizens of Texas.
Texas has very strong state sedition laws. Title 5 of Texas Government Code, Subtitle A, Chapter 557, is entitled “Sedition, Sabotage, and Communism.” Subchapter A, “Sedition” reads:
Sec. 557.001. SEDITION. (a) A person commits an offense if the person knowingly:
(1) commits, attempts to commit, or conspires with one or more persons to commit an act intended to overthrow, destroy, or alter the constitutional form of government of this state or of any political subdivision of this state by force or violence;
(2) under circumstances that constitute a clear and present danger to the security of this state or a political subdivision of this state, advocates, advises, or teaches or conspires with one or more persons to advocate, advise, or teach a person to commit or attempt to commit an act described in Subdivision (1); or
(3) participates, with knowledge of the nature of the organization, in the management of an organization that engages in or attempts to engage in an act intended to overthrow, destroy, or alter the constitutional form of government of this state or of any political subdivision of this state by force or violence.
Those on the Texas State Board of Education who voted for the jihadi Fethullah Gulen Royal Public Charter Schools after hearing/reading the evidence presented to them, knowingly advanced the Gulen Movement, whose stated objective is the overthrow of un-Islamic governments and the enslavement of citizens to sharia (Islamic Law).
How is this not sedition to the Texas government and its Constitution?
[…] here to read the entire […]
It appears to me that Texas is Minneapolis on steriods, no help from these Republicans who are misinformend on the Islamic movement in the Unitied States. To me that means they have been “bridged'” by the local mosques of deception with the information they are peaceful and that isis or alqueda is just a fringe radical Islam, instead terrorism perfected by a stragtegically designed influence operations to slide in sharia law after building multiply propaganda mosques ( that also will now vote in elections)with all it’s brutality and warfare against the United States directives so cleverly hidden from immediate view. The suits present as professionals and the white robed imams appear as preists. No problem untill you read verses of the source documents and the Quran. The directives of warfare against Christians, Jews and atheists.They are well embedded in our national security and now elected to a few congressional and senate seats. Cash from Mecca.
[…] Republicans Approve Another Jihadi School in Texas September 15, 2020by John D. Guandolo https://www.understandingthethreat.com/republicans-approve-another-jihadi-school-in-texas/ […]
Atrocious! Texas remember the Alamo! Our enemies are not to be complied with! TSBOE is hereby defunded until this ruling is overturned by concerned Texan citizens!
Any issue involving the Texas State Board of Education (TSBOE) can only be understood by non-Texans when its juxtaposed with chapter-9 of the co-authored current affairs book by patriots Roger Stone and Saint John Hunt entitled “The Bush Crime Family” [ISBN-10: 1-55107-2140-1] which talks about the “No Child Left Behind” and the “Common Core” scams. Furthermore, the seven votes referred to in UTT’s foregoing assessment were RINO votes (cast by pseudo Republicans) who probably got their contextual marching orders from G.W. Bush, in Austin, whose hanging chad election success was funded by Saudi Arabia, as were the 9/11 attacks, per the so-called “28-pages”.
As to the coming general election; a guest analyst named Darren Beattie, appearing on the FoxNews “Tucker Carlson” show of 15Sep20 at1900hrs. CST revealed the existence of an anarchic “Color Revolution” movement under the auspices of one “Norm Eisen”, a former Harvard classmate of the Kenyan-alien usurper who with the necessitous abetment of yet unknown others supplanted the 44th U.S. presidency with an 8-year interregnum, by means of perjury and fraudulent identity documentation.
As for Soner Tarim, as well as all other Muslim adults who seek to supplant the Constitution with the Koran in accordance with Islam’s war* on Western civilization, unless they are individually willing to forever abrogate under oath the mandates of sharia-law, they should be deported forthwith from the country in the same manner as was the naturalized Nazi American leader of the widespread German Bund, in the run-up to U.S. involvement in the 2nd World War.
*Anyone wishing to own a verbatim Arabic-to-English translation of Islam’s 22 May 1991 declaration of war on Western civilization, the original of which was seized in accordance with a federal search warrant from a subterranean basement in Annandale, Virginia USA by special agents of the FBI in 2004, may do so (for a nominal handling & postage fee) by connecting with: http://www.securefreedom.org to request: GOVERNMENT EXHIBIT 003-0085 3:04-CR-240-G U.S. v. HLF, et al.
This is Horrendous!! Rhinos? … the dems gave a better voice against this issue – SO SAD