by John D. Guandolo
It is staggering to see the greatest super-power in the world sit on its hands for 21 years while the key perpetrators of the 9/11 attacks, which killed nearly 3000 Americans, remain untouched.
Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and Iran were directly involved in the jihadi attacks on America on September 11, 2001.
The following is meant to be a brief listing of a few facts confirming the participation of Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Iran in the 9/11 attacks and their links to Al Qaeda. This is not meant to be an exhaustive publication of all available information.
- When 28 pages of the 9/11 Commission report were finally released in the summer of 2016, it included this: “Saudi government officials in the United States may have other ties to al Qaeda and other terrorist groups.”
- 15 of the 19 9/11 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia
- The Saudi Arabian government funded 2 of its employees to conduct dry-runs for the 9/11 attacks inside the United States over a year before the attacks occurred.
- Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan, the Saudi Ambassador to the United States from 1983 to 2005, provided money from his personal bank account to a Saudi intelligence officer who supported and handled at least 2 of the 9/11 hijackers.
- Evidence reveals Bandar was linked to senior Al Qaeda official Abu Zubaida.
- A CIA memorandum dated July 2, 2002, stated unequivocally that the connections found between the hijackers, the Saudi embassy in Washington and Saudi consulate in Los Angeles are “incontrovertible evidence that there is support for these terrorists within the Saudi government.”
- Excellent articles detailing Saudi Arabia’s role in 9/11 can be found HERE and HERE.
- A secret U.S. military/intelligence document released to the public via WikiLeaks entitled “JTF-GTMO Matrix of Threat Indicators for Enemy Combatants” stated (Guantanamo Bay) detainees who associated with Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence Directorate “may have provided support to al-Qaida or the Taliban, or engaged in hostilities against US or Coalition forces.”
- Additionally from “JTF-GTMO Matrix of Threat Indicators for Enemy Combatants” – The ISI, along with al Qaeda, Hamas and Hezbollah and Iranian intelligence, are among 32 groups on the list of “associated forces” which also includes Egypt’s Islamic Jihad, headed by Al Qaeda’s Amir (leader) Ayman al-Zawahiri before his death.
- Prior to and immediately after the 9/11/01 attacks on the United States by Al Qaeda operatives, Pakistani ISI (Inter-Service Intelligence) provided direct support to Al Qaeda fighters in Afghanistan. Specifically, immediately after the 9/11 attacks ISI provided vehicles and drivers to move Al Qaeda fighters to safer locations in anticipation of U.S. retaliation.
- Al Qaeda Amir Osama bin Laden lived for years in Abbotabad, Pakistan less than 1 mile from Pakistan’s military academy. This compound was raided by U.S. Special Forces and bin Laden was killed there on May 2, 2011.
- The leaders of Pakistan and all Islamic scholars in Pakistan state their objective is the same is Al Qaeda’s, namely waging jihad until “allah’s divine law”/sharia is the law of the land and a Caliphate or Islamic State is established.
- Testimony from senior U.S. government officials over the years agrees Iran is the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism.
- A civil case – Havlish, et al. v. bin Laden, et al. – in New York City, was brought forward by families of over 1000 victims of the 9/11 attacks claiming Iran supported Al Qaeda in the attacks, thereby making them responsible. In December 2011, the court ruled that, in fact, Iran was responsible for the 9/11 attacks via its direct support for Al Qaeda, and awarded large sums of money to the families to be paid by Iran.
- In the Havlish case, members of the 9/11 Commission staff testified that Iran aided the 9/11 hijackers by concealing their travel through Iran to access Al Qaeda training camps in Afghanistan. Iranian border inspectors refrained from stamping the passports of 8 to 10 of the 9/11 hijackers because evidence of travel through Iran would have prevented the hijackers from obtaining visas at U.S. embassies abroad or gaining entry into the United States.
- Additionally in the Havlish case, expert and U.S. government evidence confirmed Iran facilitated the escape of Al Qaeda leaders and members from the U.S. invasion of Afghanistan into Iran and provided safe haven inside Iran after 9/11.
- Evidence from the 9/11 Commission Report that “senior Hezbollah operative” and bomb-maker, Imad Mughniyah, coordinated activities in Saudi Arabia and was present (or his associate) on flights the hijackers took to and from Beirut and Iran.
- U.S. Senator Joseph Lieberman wrote in an OpEd in 2016, in which he stated, “Operating through Hezbollah gave Iran immense freedom to funnel money and weaponry and to train Al Qaeda operatives in deadly tactics that would be employed around the world, including against the U.S.”
This information is and was known to U.S. intelligence years ago. The fact 4 U.S. Presidents over 21 years have done nothing to vanquish the nations who directly supported and participated in the 9/11 attacks should be prima facia evidence American elites are incompetent in removing threats from within and without our nation.
If the U.S. national security apparatus was functional and effective, there would be no need for Understanding the Threat (UTT) to exist. But UTT does exist and it is needed.
In absence of federal and state agencies doing their jobs, citizens need to deal with real threats at the local level and that is why UTT’s INTO ACTION program was created.