What happened to the FBI and what can citizens do when those charged with protecting them demonstrate ignorance of clear and present dangers to their communities?
Because state and local police agencies often follow the lead of the FBI on terrorism matters, it is important to understand the depth of the failure at the FBI and what citizens can and must do if America is to win the war against the jihadis and their Marxist allies.
How is the FBI so ignorant about the threat of Islam?
- Immediately following 9/11, FBI Director Mueller began meeting with leaders of Muslim Brotherhood/Hamas organizations at FBI Headquarters to include the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC), the Muslim American Society (MAS), the American Muslim Council (AMC), which was founded by an Al Qaeda financier, and many other hostile groups to “better understand” the “muslim community.”
- Today on the FBI’s website we see their main “outreach partners” in the muslim community are: the Muslim Brotherhood’s All Dulles Area Muslim Society (ADAMS) in Sterling, Virginia; the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC); and Muslim Advocates, which works closely with the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood and is ideologically aligned with them.
- The FBI has no training on the actual threat of Islam, and no training on sharia – the doctrine 100% of the jihadis state is the blueprint for why and how they fight. In UTT’s experience, all of the federal agents who attend our training programs, including FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) personnel, have never heard the material we present, yet all of them agree it is critical to protecting their local communities.
Why is the FBI leadership so incompetent?
- In approximately 2007, the FBI brought in a major consulting firm to evaluate its promotion system. The gentleman overseeing the assessment told the FBI that if he were to create the worst possible promotion system – it is the one the FBI was using at the time.
- Think about this – FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe had to wait to retire because he had too few years in the FBI. Yet, he was the Deputy Director. Many agents with 3 years, or even less, time actually investigating cases, become Supervisors at FBI Headquarters. Once they get on the management track, they stay there. Many FBI managers have little investigative experience, which has a catastrophic impact on major cases as these people rise up the ranks.
- During FBI Director Mueller’s tenure, there was a significant period of time when former police and military personnel were intentionally not hired. This had a devastating impact on the FBI’s culture. Mr. Mueller also made the decision to hire people with “skills” – language, technical, etc – instead of hiring bold leaders and thinkers and training them in languages or in technical skills. This has also gravely affected the FBI’s culture and its ability to perform its primary mission. An example: hiring a Pakistani native who speaks Urdu, or a native Mandarin Chinese speaker as Special Agents may get you the skill you need, but often do not get you the kind of Special Agent you want on the street. It also creates significant counterintelligence issues.
This is not an exhaustive list but meant to give the reader a taste of the institutional issues facing anyone who seeks to right the ship that is the FBI.
What can American citizens to do when their local and state police get take their lead from the FBI on terrorism matters?
- Learn and understand the threat. UTT has many resources at www.UnderstandingtheThreat.com. Use the free resources on our Research & Resources page, and purchase our DVDs and books on our online store.
- Share the work UTT does with others. Share our YouTube Channel, Facebook, Twitter (@UTT_USA), and sign up for our Newsletter.
- Bring UTT’s training to your area. Work to bring a 4-8 hour presentation to a local civic organization or church, and our 3-day law enforcement program to your community. Contact us at email@example.com.
- Get people in your community who understand the threat to UTT’s Train the Trainer program. This one week program is the only one of its kind in the West, and trains people to present about the Islamic Movement and how to defend it. See more about our training HERE.
- Prepare your community and its leaders by educating them that CAIR is a Hamas organization before you begin educating them and bringing training to your area. See CAIR is Hamas on UTT’s website.
- Go into your local elementary, junior high and high schools and see what is being taught about Islam to public school students. Compare that with what is being taught to muslim students at Islamic schools in your area in books like What Islam is All About, the most widely used text book in U.S. Islamic schools. Bring pressure on the schools and the school board to correct the major conflicts in the two and teach truth about Islam to our children.
- Ensure that if your Pastor is “outreaching” to the Islamic community, he is also teaching his flock what Islam is and what it is not.
- People in your community who work with state legislators should work to ensure the American Laws for American Courts (ALAC) and Andy’s Law become law in your state, and get police and local leaders trained so they can use these laws, especially Andy’s Law, to bring criminal and civil hammers on jihadi organizations in your area, like the Muslim Students Association, Islamic Societies, and Islamic centers.
This is a beginning. Look for UTT’s upcoming book, What Can I Do, which will give citizens many ways to engage in this battle. We need all hands on deck to take the fight to the enemy and put freedom back on the offensive where it belongs.