From a military perspective, the Islamic Counter-State has gained significant ground in the last five years to prepare the battlefield in the United States, while U.S. intelligence and security forces remain nearly completely ignorant of the true nature of the threat.
The following is UTT’s brief Domestic Enemy SITREP (Situation Report) as it relates primarily to the Islamic threat in the United States:
Since 9/11/01, the Islamic Counter-State has been able to conduct military operations inside the United States without any assessment by U.S. intelligence, law enforcement or military forces attributing these actions to the massive Islamic jihadi network supporting them. The 9/11/01 attack and nearly all of the 71 attacks on U.S. soil by jihadis since 9/11, were all conducted with the support and assistance of a massive jihadi network in the U.S. primarily controlled by the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood. Yet, there has been no concerted effort by any U.S. government entity to target and destroy this network, or even seek to identify it.
This points to a highly sophisticated and successful enemy Information Operation which has matured to the point the leadership of the Islamic Counter-State controls the national security decision-making process to the point it has kept the current administration from designating the Muslim Brotherhood a Foreign Terrorist Organization.
UTT will discuss the enemy’s Information Operation in Part II of this SITREP this coming Thursday.
Enemy’s Preparation of the Battlefield
- Hostile domestic and foreign Islamic entities continue to build Islamic Centers/mosques at a rapid rate in all 50 states. The number of mosques in the U.S. increased by 900 between 2000 and 2010 (from 1209 to 2106), and by over 1000 between 2010 and 2015. Today, there are over 3200 mosques in all 50 states. As an example, there are 52 mosques within 20 miles of the center of Dallas, Texas. The majority of the mosques in the U.S. (at least 81%) teach that war against non-muslims (jihad) is legal under sharia (Islamic Law), and they also teach jihad is one of the three duties of every muslim. In Islam, the primary purpose of a mosque is NOT a “place of prayer.” A mosque is the center of the Islamic government, where sharia is adjudicated, Islam/sharia is taught, and jihad is planned. A mosque is the place from which jihad is launched. This is why U.S. troops found weapons in mosques in Afghanistan and Iraq, Europeans are finding military grade weapons in the mosques they raid, and why the U.S. government has discovered weapons training takes place in U.S. mosques.
- Muslims continue to: (1) purchase fuel centers (gas stations) and mini-marts (pre-positioning); (2) take positions as managers or assistant managers in the biggest hotels in major metropolitan areas (intelligence gathering); and (3) purchase hotels in small rural areas.
- Across the United States, hostile Islamic organizations and their emissaries are purchasing property immediately adjacent to key communications, financial, military and logistic nodes. This is causing great concern by local officials who understand the Islamic threat, not only because they see the intentional actions by jihadis in their jurisdictions, but because federal agencies with legal duties to act generally have no interest in taking any action.
- The organized Islamic Counter-State in the U.S. is currently consolidating forces. Domestically, the Muslim Brotherhood, Deobandi, Iranian/Hizbollah, and other Islamic jihadi forces have been growing and coordinating for several years. The creation of the U.S. Council of Muslim Organizations (USCMO) in June 2014 brought a more focused avenue for the jihadi efforts. Recently, the Turkish government has literally established official Turkish government entities in the United States without any permission or official sanction from the U.S. government. The development of the Diyanet and its related mosques on the East Coast, is the next major step of the development of the extension of Turkish Islamic power in America. The Diyanet Center of America was officially opened in 2016 in Lanham, Maryland as a part of the Presidency of Religious Affairs (Diyanet), an institution of the Government of Turkey. President Erdogan of Turkey, who came to America in support of the Diyanet when it was opening, makes clear he is moving to be the next Caliph with Turkey at the center of the Caliphate. It should be noted, the last Caliphate – the Ottoman Empire – which was dissolved in the early 1920’s, was centered in modern-day Turkey.
- UTT assesses the Islamic Counter-State will use the U.S. as a staging platform for its war in Europe after the Caliphate is officially established, which will be in the near future. Once they assess they have gained significant control of Europe and established control of the power base in the U.S., they will focus their efforts here.
Based on the information provided herein, and a significant amount of other information collected by Understanding the Threat (UTT), UTT assesses America’s security vulnerability to the Islamic Counter-State as GRAVE at this time. Without a significant and radical course change, the U.S. cannot win this war at the federal level.
However, UTT assesses a significant awakening at the local level in a number of areas across the United States where police, elected officials and citizens trained by UTT are coordinating efforts and taking the fight to the enemy at the local level.
See UTT’s next installment of UTT’s Domestic Enemy SITREP this coming Thursday.